Chocolate peanut butter bites are unbelievably quick and easy to make. These simple no bake chocolate peanut butter bites make the perfect snack, breakfast, or even dessert! They are packed with protein to keep you full longer and taste like a peanut butter cookie! I’m so into these easy no-bake oatmeal bites. They are made with all kinds of whole foods, simple to put together, and just the thing you need in the afternoon when your sweet tooth is making a fuss but you are trying hard to eat well.
These easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites taste a whole lot like no-bake cookies, and my kids (and I) aren’t at all sad about it. These are great to make on your meal prep day (along with some snacks in a jar) and keep in the fridge. Then you can pull them out when you need a little something sweet or when the kids get home from school. Who doesn’t like no-bake cookies for a snack?
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (or nuts of your choice)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small pan over medium-high heat, add the peanut butter, mashed banana, honey, and vanilla extract, stirring until smooth and fully combined. Bring the mixture to a boil before removing from heat. Stir in oats and chopped nuts, mixing well. Set aside and allow the mixture to cool before adding the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto your prepared baking sheet by the heaping tablespoonful, studding the tops with more chocolate chips and/or nuts if desired.
- Place baking pan into freezer and allow to cool for ~30 minutes until bites have set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to a month.